Herbal Cure that Eliminates Hernia Healing Recipe
A hernia is a bulging organ or fatty tissue through a soft or weak spot in the abdomen.
Some facts about hernia which you must know.
- A hernia doesn’t cause any signs and symptoms initially. With time, the individual is likely to experience nausea, chest pain, unable to swallow food, acid reflux, etc.
- Both males and females can develop a hernia. However, men are prone to developing a hernia, especially an inguinal hernia.
- When the individual stands up, coughs, or bends, the bulge can be felt in the affected area.
- Delaying the treatment of a hernia can lead to complications that can be life-threatening.
- Doctors diagnose a hernia simply by feeling or looking at the bulge in the affected area.
After a hernia is diagnosed, medical attention is always advised.
Fortunately, there are several herbal remedies
that can provide relief from symptoms of hernia without any surgery.
1. Castor seed oil
This particular oil addresses stomach problems. Castor oil helps to inhibit inflammation inside the stomach and promote proper digestion. Hence, prepare a castor seed oil pack and place it on the stomach to soothe out the pain as well as swelling near the affected area.
2. Aloe vera juice
This is beneficial for easing out some of the symptoms of hernia due to its anti-inflammatory and soothing abilities. Even on a regular basis, people consume aloe vera juice for health benefits. Moreover, to lower the risk of developing a hernia, you can consume this juice before every meal.
3. Ice packs
When you suffer from a hernia, there can be inflammation and pain in the abdomen. Ice packs trigger contraction when applied to the affected area and reduce inflammation inside the body. In addition to this, these often give relief from the pain and bloating.
4. Ginger root
Consume concentrated ginger juice or raw ginger to sort relief from the pain and discomfort in your stomach. It boosts your health system at the same time. It restricts the stomach from producing gastric juices which generally occurs during hiatal hernia.
5. Black pepper
Black pepper is more than just an added flavor. It stimulates healing in those parts of the body which have been compromised when the organ began to push through the cavity wall. It can also suppress acid reflux which can help to cure the swollen region of a hernia.
6. Lose weight
Obese people are at a higher risk of suffering from a hernia. Obesity is one of the factors that can slow down the healing process. Losing weight helps to improve body posture and puts the body under less physical strain. Therefore when diagnosed with a hernia, start taking small meals and the symptoms may disappear naturally.
7. Diet alert
Spicy food, acidic food, and food difficult to digest should be avoided strictly. The main reason is that this food can further inflame the stomach lining, making it more difficult to heal.
List of food items to eat when suffering from a hernia-
- Cabbage juice
- Carrot juice
- Almonds and chia seeds
- Soy milk
- Almond milk
- Carrots and peas
- Sweet potatoes
- Green beans
- High fiber foods such as oatmeal, whole grains, beans, and legumes
- Non-citrus foods such as apples, pears, various melons, and berries
- Green tea
- Lean protein
8. Try yoga to reduce stress
Another major factor that contributes to the formation of hernia is stress. Excessive stress can put more strain on your metabolism as a whole. Some stress-reducing activities include yoga, meditation, massage, and the use of essential oils and aromatherapy. Evidently, the following yoga asanas can provide relief-
- Uddiyana Bandha
9. Say no to strenuous exercises
One of the main causes of hernia is strenuous exercise or overexertion. If you are engaged in heavy exercises, cut back and perform easy workouts. People who have suffered from hernia before should refrain from lifting heavyweights. Some of the following exercises can help reduce the hernia-
- Try walking in a pool completing 4-5 laps
- Lie on a mat and cycle your legs
- Go for brisk walks for at least 30 mins every day
10. Vegetable juice
One of the most effective natural remedies is a glass of vegetable juice – carrot, spinach, onions, broccoli, and kale. The nutrients and anti-inflammatory nature of vegetables help to soothe the burning and painful symptoms caused due to hernia.